There is a swag code out. Check the blog. You have until 6:30 p.m. EST and it is worth 10 swagubucks. Hurry!
Go here to print a coupon for 40% off one item at Michaels. The coupon is good through May 29th.
Old Navy will be selling their flip flops for $1.00 – tomorrow only (Saturday, May 22nd)! There is a limit of 5 pairs per person.
Today is Mega Swagbucks Friday – your chance to win a whole lot of swagbucks. Make sure you use your toolbar for all your searches. You could win as many as 2,000 swagbucks. Wow! The most I have ever won is 50 swagbucks but I have read about a lot of people who have won so much more. So, go ahead and try your luck and see how much you can win today.
If you have not heard of Swagbucks it is an Internet Search Engine that pays you for searching the web through their site. I have eared $175.00 in Amazon.com gift cards and $10.00 in paypal deposits since joining in August. There are numerous prizes to choose from – my prize of choice is amazon.com gift certificates.
If you have ever thought about joining Swagbucks, now is the time. You can sign up by clicking on the link on the top left of this page or by clicking on the logo below.When you do, you will receive 30 swagbucks just for signing up!
The coupon machine at CVS was very kind to me this week. I received free coupons for the Dove candy bar, Kiwi Shampoo, and the cotton rounds.
- 1 Dove Candy Bar $0.49 – $0.49 CVS Coupon = FREE
- Kiwi Shampoo $0.99 – $1.00 CVS Coupon = $0.01 PROFIT
- CVS Cotton Rounds $0.99 – $1.00 CVS Coupon = $0.01 PROFIT
- Aussie Conditioner $2.99 – $1.00 MQ – $2.00 ECB earned = $0.01 PROFIT
- Aussie Styling Product $2.99 – $1.00 MQ – $2.00 ECB earned = $0.01 PROFIT
- Johnson’s Baby Powder $1.99 – $1.00 MQ = $0.99
- Johnson’s Baby Oil $4.39 – $1.00 MQ = $3.39
- Johnson’s Baby Bath $4.49 – $1.00 MQ = $3.49
- Tax $1.04
- ECB used $8.99
- ECB earned $4.00
- OOP $3.88, total cost $8.87
The Johnson’s Baby products weren’t a great deal but I needed them for a baby shower gift that I was putting together. I thought I would rather use CVS money than real money to buy these items.
- Renpure Organic Shampoo $6.99 – $6.99 rebate (hang tag – try free) = FREE
- Tax $0.42
- ECB used $4.00
- OOP $3.41
- Total Cost $0.42 (after rebate)
- 2 Gillette Body Wash $4.49 each, used BOGO MQ, earned $4.50 RR = $0.01 PROFIT
- Ivory Soap $1.79, used $0.80 WAGS coupon, $1.00 MQ = $0.01 PROFIT
- 2 Hershey Candy Bars $1.59/2, used $0.61 WAGS coupon = $0.98/2
- Tax $0.66
- Total Cost $1.62 for all of these items!
I just couldn’t even imagine shopping without coupons!
Graveyard Mall has an awesome deal of the day: Get 10 Girls Disney Watches: (Hannah Montana, Camp Rock, Wizards of Waverly Place) for $29.99 (actual value $250.00)
There should be 2 coupon inserts in this Sunday’s newspaper – 1 Smart Source and 1 Red Plum.
Go here for a sneek peak. Remember, regional differences always occur. I post what was actually in the Courier Journal (Louisville, KY) after I get my Sunday newspaper.