There will be 2 coupon inserts in this Sunday’s newspaper – 1 SmartSource and 1 P&G. Go here for a sneak peak. Remember, regional differences usually occur.
Here’s a list of some of the new coupons at Coupons.com:
- $3.00 OFF 1 Multipack of BOOST Nutritional Drink
- $3.00 OFF 1 WONKA Exceptionals Assorted Chocolate Tin Heart
- $2.00 OFF 1 WONKA Exceptionals Assorted Chocolate Heart Box
- $1.50 OFF 1 Wanchai Ferry Frozen Entree
- $1.00 OFF any 1lb of LAND O LAKES Deli Cheese
- $1.00 OFF 1 POLLY-O Mozzarella or Ricotta Cheese
- $1.00 OFF 2 Refrigerated JELL-O Gelatin, Pudding or Mousse
- $1.00 OFF 2 Penn Maid Cottage Cheese
- $0.75 OFF 1 Loaf Of Roman Meal Bread
- $0.55 OFF 1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- $0.50 OFF 2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
- $4.00 OFF 1 FocusFactor
- $3.00 OFF 1 Flex-a-Min Product
- $2.00 OFF 1 RID Product
- $2.00 OFF 1 AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
- $2.00 OFF 2 Reach Toothbrushes
- $1.00 OFF 1 REACH Dental Floss
- $4.00 OFF 1 Glade Automatic Spray Starter Kit
- $3.00 OFF 1 Scrubbing Bubble Power Sprayer Starter Kit
- $1.50 OFF 1 Glade Automatic Spray Refill
- $1.00 OFF 1 Tilex Mold and Mildew
- $1.00 OFF 1 Spot Shot
- $1.00 OFF 24 cans of Fancy Feast
- Buy Two Get One FREE Cesar Bistro
- Buy One Get One FREE Greenies Dental Chew
If you are new to shopping at Winn Dixie, check out Tabitha’s guide to getting started at Winn-Dixie.
- Customer Reward Card needed for all deals.
- BOGO deals – must buy both products to get sale price
- Coupons up to 50c double everyday (most areas, excluding Florida) These matchups reflect doubled coupons.
- Can use two coupons on a BOGO deal (one coupon for each item – be sure to print 2 coupons for each BOGO deal!)
Also, be sure to check out:
Buy One, Get One Free:
(price listed is for both items – bogo meat deals are listed at price per lb, bogo means you get 2lbs for that price)
Strawberries 1lb packs – $4.99
B/S Chicken Breast or Tenderloins 40oz frozen – $10.99
Red, White or Yellow Potatoes 5lb bag – $4.99
Select Dole salads – $2.99
Breyer’s Ice Cream – $6.49
Progresso Soups – $2.59
-$1/4 Progresso Soups (11/21 SS – x1/15/11)(1/02 GM)
Mott’s Medley 48oz juices – $2.99
Nature’s Own Whole Grain White Bread – $3.49
Ronzoni Pasta 12-16oz – $2.99
-$1/2 Garden Delights (10/03 SS)
Chef’s Requested Bacon Wrapped Fillets 2pk – $4.99
-$1 off printable
Armour Lunchmakers – 3/$6
Pasta Roni or Rice-a-Roni – $1.00
-Buy 3 Rice-a-Roni get a FREE Pasta Roni (1/2 RP)
=4 for $3
Hunt’s Snack Pack Pudding – $1.00
-60c/3 (1/02 SS)
Jif Peanut Butter 18oz – 2/$4
Tyson filets, tenderloins or wings – $6.99
-$1 off Tyson Anytizers bag (the wings are an Anytizer) (11/07 SS)
WD Beans – 10/$6
Lance Crackers 8pk – 2/$4
-$1 off or FREE with coupon from Lance
=$1 or FREE
Pringles – 2/$3
-$1/4 (12/26 PG)
=$5 for 4
Purex Crystals Fabric Softener – $4.99
Johnson’s and Johnson’s Baby Wash, Lotion, Powder or Oil – 2/$6
-$1 off Johnson’s baby product (1/09 SS)
-$1 off Baby Club Store Coupon (use with Johnson’s coupon!)
=$1 for one (+2 baby club points)
(all special promotion items must be bought in the same transaction – free items will be deducted from final cost)
Get a FREE Banquet Fruit Pie wyb one Banquet Meal (single)
Get a FREE pack of WD freshly baked soft pretzel rolls wyb 2 Oscar Mayer Beef Franks
Get a FREE Pedigree Jumbone wyb 1 Pedigree Dog Food (3.5-4.4 lb)
Get TWO FREE Celentano Ravioli wyb 1 Rosina meatballs
(These are the packs of raviolis I use in Lazy Mom’s Lasagna!)
BRAND CHALLENGE – Purchase a Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice 59oz and get a Winn Dixie Premium Orange Juice 59oz FREE
My February Issue of All You Magazine arrived yesterday. Here is a list of the coupons found inside (total value of the coupons is $79.36). All You magazine is sold only at Walmart or you can get a subscription to make it cheaper. It is the only magazine that I pay for! Right now you can get a 6 month subscription for only $10.00! Go here to get your subscription.
Here are the coupons included in this issue:
FREE Birds Eye Steamfresh wyb 1 Van de Kamps or Mrs. Pauls Seafood – pg. 130
$1/1 Colgate Sensitve Toothpaste – pg. 112
$0.75/1 Colgate Wisp – pg. 10
$1/1 Disney or Marvel Multivitamins – pg. 119
$1/1 Downy Wrinkle Releaser – pg. 110
$0.75/1 Eight O’Clock Coffee – pg. 102
$1/1 Ester-C – pg. 119
$1/2 Fit ME – pg. 38
$3/1 Flexamin – pg. 119
BOGO Glade Fabric & Odor Eliminator – pg. 106
$0.50/1 Halls Cough Drops – pg. 126
$1/1 Hartz Crunch-N-Clean Dog Biscuits – pg. 135
$1.50/3 Hormel Chili, Hash, Bacon Toppings, Spam, Dinty Moore, Hormel Breast of Chicken and Hormel Compleats – pg. 78
$0.55 off any Eggs wyb Kikkoman Product – pg. 100
$5/1 K-Y – pg. 145
$1/1 Marrying Daisy Bellamy by Susan Wiggs – pg. 143
$0.50/1 Mezzetta or Napa Valley Bistro – pg. 128
$0.50/1 Minute Rice – pg. 100
$1/1 Mucinex D – pg. 75
$1/1 Nature’s Bounty – pg. 118
$4/1 Nature Made Cholestoff – pg. 1
$6/1 Nature Made Coenzyme Q10 100 mg – pg. 1
$4/1 Nature Made Fish Oil – pg. 1
$3/1 Nautre Made Vitamin D – pg. 1
$3/1 Nature Made Vitamins – pg. 1
$0.50/1 New York Brand – pg. 139
$3/1 Neutrogena Cosmetics – pg. 19
$1.50/1 Olivari Mediterranean Olive Oil – pg. 91
$1/1 Osteao BiFlex Liquid 6 pack – pg. 118
$4/1 Osteo Bi Flex Softgels Caplet or Powders – pg. 118
$3/2 Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons – pg. 40
$3/1 Preser Vision Eye Vitamins – pg. 114
$1/1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal – pg. 22
$1/1 Quaker Life Soft Baked Bars – pg. 83
$0.50/1 Reames Egg Noodles – pg. 104
BOGO Rimmel London Lasting Finish PRO Nail or Moisture Renew Lip Gloss – pg. 53
$0.55/1 Smithfield Bacon – pg. 124
$0.50/1 Starkist – pg. 116
$1/1 Taco Bell Home Originals – pg. 24
$1/1 V8 Soups – pg. 151
$1/1 Whey Protein Plus – pg. 44
$1/1 White Cloud Bathroom Tissue – pg. 73
$1/1 Woolite All in One Carpet Cleaning Tool $1/1 pg 133
Thanks, Mama Cheaps!
Welcome to Win It Wednesday!
Are you hosting a giveaway? Why not link up to my Win It Wednesday page? You can go here to enter your giveaway or simply click on the link at the top of the page.
There is a swag code out. Check the Swagbucks Facebook page. It is worth 6 swagbucks and expires at 4:30 p.m. EST.
If you have not heard of Swagbucks it is an Internet Search Engine that pays you for searching the web through their site. I have earned $590.00 in Amazon.com gift cards and $10.00 in paypal deposits since joining in August 2009. There are numerous prizes to choose from – my prize of choice is amazon.com gift certificates.
If you have ever thought about joining Swagbucks, now is the time. You can sign up by clicking on the link on the top right of this page or by clicking on the logo below.When you do, you will receive 30 swagbucks just for signing up!
Several people have asked some questions since the class started yesterday, so I thought I would answer them in a blog post so everyone could benefit from the answers. Please feel free to add your comments – that will help us all learn. 🙂
Susan H. had 2 questions:
- Where do you live? I know the insert coupons are regional…so guess mine are different than yours.
I live in Louisville, KY and yes coupons are regional. Larger circulation newspapers usually have more coupons and larger amount coupons. I suggest you find the largest newspaper in your area that carries coupons (I only have one choice here). When all else fails, you can purchase coupons from clipping companies (I’ll be discussing these in depth next week) and from eBay.
- Do you always recommend getting at least 2 papers each week so you have at least 2 sets of inserts each week?
I always get one newspaper (home delivery). Some weeks that’s all I get. However, when there are a lot of coupons, high value coupons, or P&G inserts, I always get multiple newspapers. The week when the $2.25 Finish dishwasher coupon was included in the inserts, I purchased 6 newspapers. I try and head to the dollar store when I want more papers because they are sold there for only $1.00.
- Are there places that I can go on Monday’s, for the papers that do not sell, so I can get the coupons?
This is a great question. I am not aware of any place to buy a newspaper with coupons on Mondays (maybe someone can help with this one). Perhaps you could contact your local newspaper and ask them if this is a possibility. The only place I am aware of to get coupons after Sunday is to purchase them from eBay and clipping companies.
Susan B. asked:
- How can you tell the difference between Smartsource #1 and Smartsource #2?
The only way I tell the difference is to go through both of them and find the coupon. Not a great answer but it’s how I do it! 🙂
- I am also interested to know if anyone sells the Sunday paper on Monday at a discounted rate.
I am hoping one of you can answer this question!