Go here to get a FREE Child Safety ID Kit from Gerber Life.
Blockbuster Express has released a buy one get one FREE code valid until Midnight tonight. Select 2 movies and then apply the code G216B3 at checkout and you will only be charged for one movie.
Welcome to Win It Wednesday!
Are you hosting a giveaway? Why not link up to my Win It Wednesday page? You can go here to enter your giveaway or simply click on the link at the top of the page. While you are here, make sure you enter my giveaway for a $5 Amazon.com Gift Code or $100 Grocery Store Gift Card.
Go here to download a FREE Decadent Desserts eCookbook by Mr. Food. It has 32 pages of delicious dessert recipes. Yum!
Go here to print a coupon for $1.00 off a 44 oz. jar of Classico Pasta Sauce.
I wasn’t able to get any Old Spice or Gillette Body Wash today. I will have to try another CVS to see if I can find them there. Here’s a summary of this trip:
- Dove Candy Bar $0.89 – $2.00 CVS coupon (from scan machine) = $1.11 PROFIT
- Dial Body Wash $3.50 – $1.50 MQ = $2.00
- 2 Right Guard Deodorants $4.49 BOGO FREE – $4.49 MQ = FREE
- Tax $0.53
- Total OOP $1.42
- 90% Savings
Cellfire has released some new coupons tonight. Go here to load them to your shopper’s card.
- Kellogg Cereals Save$1.00 when you buy any 2 Kellogg Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops and Frosted Mini Wheats Cereals. (Only at Kroger, King Shopers, Dillions, Fry’s, Smith’s)
- Morton Season-All Save Save $.55 when you buy any 5oz or larger Season-All product. (Safeway Only)
- Starbucks VIA® Save $1.00 when you buy any ONE package of 8-Count Colombia, 8-Count Italian, or 7-Count Italian Decaf Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew. (Safeway Only)
- Hamburger Helper® Save $.75 when you buy THREE any flavor Hamburger Helper®, Tuna Helper® OR Chicken Helper® Home Cooked Skillet Meals.
- NV Granola Bars Save $0.50 when you buy ONE BOX any flavor/variety Nature Valley® Granola Bars.
- BC Fruit Snacks Save $0.50 when you buy TWO BOXES Betty Crocker® Fruit by the Foot®, Fruit Gushers®, Fruit Roll-Ups® OR Fruit Roll-Ups® Fruit Stickerz® Fruit Flavored Snacks.
- Fiber One® Chewy Bar Save $0.50 when you buy ONE BOX any flavor Fiber One® Chewy Bars or Fiber One® 90 Calorie Chewy Bars.
- Bisquick® Save $0.50 when you buy 40 OZ. OR LARGER Original Bisquick® OR Bisquick Heart Smart® Baking Mix.
- BC Supreme Brownie Save $.75 when you buy TWO any flavor Betty Crocker® Box Supreme Brownie Mixes.
- Trix® Cereal Save $0.55 when you buy ONE BOX Trix® cereal.
- Honey Nut Cheerios Save $0.55 when you buy ONE BOX Honey Nut Cheerios® cereal.
- Lucky Charms® Cereal Save $0.55 when you buy ONE BOX Lucky Charms® cereal.
- Chex Mix® or Snacks Save $0.50 when you buy any flavor 4.5 OZ. OR LARGER Chex Mix® OR Chex® 100 Calorie Snack.
- Yoplait® Cups Save $0.40 when you buy SIX any variety Yoplait® Yogurt cups (Includes Original, Light, Thick & Creamy, OR Whips!®) OR any flavor Yoplait® Original OR Light Smoothie.
- Yoplait® Fiber One® Save $1.00 when you buy any flavor Yoplait® Fiber One® Yogurt Multipacks
- Wheaties Fuel Cereal Save $1.00 when you buy ONE BOX Wheaties Fuel cereal
- NV Gran Nut Clusters Save $1 when you buy ONE BAG any flavor Nature Valley® Granola Nut Clusters
My favorite coupons are for Fiber One products (my family loves Fiber One Chewy Bars), Kellogg’s Cereal (I love Apple Jacks), and Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-ups.
What is your favorite coupon? Answer this question and be entered to win a $100.00 gift card to the grocery store of you choice – compliments of Cellfire. Go here to enter the competition and to find out how to receive additional entries.
This contest is sponsored by Cellfire. I was not paid for this post. However, I am entered into a contest where I could earn a $25.00 grocery store gift card if I increase the clips I receive in June by 25% over April clips (when my readers load Cellfire coupons to their grocery store card).