Below are the key things to remember about shopping at Rite Aid.
1. You will see the abbreviation SCR on the weekly sales flyer for Rite Aid and on the Internet. SCR stands for Single Check Rebate. This is the amount of money Rite Aid will refund to you in the form of a rebate. You can submit the rebate by mail or directly on Rite Aid’s website (found here). An example of this might be $2 SCR #9. This means you will receive a $2 rebate on that item. The 9 is the rebate number for that item.
2. You must go back to Rite Aid’s rebate website at the end of the month to request your rebate. You are given a 30 day window to request your rebate.
3. Rite Aid has short videos called Rite Aid Video Values (found here) that you can watch on their website to earn coupons for items featured in those videos. These coupon can be stacked with manufacturer coupons.
4. You can combine coupons with rebates. This often means you will be paid money to purchase items at Rite Aid. For Example: You purchase an item that costs $5 and there is a $5 SCR and you have a $2 coupon for that item. You will pay Rite Aid $3 after the coupon and they will mail you $5. You were just paid $2 for buying that item!
5. Rebates usually have a limit of one per item. Read the weekly flyer closely!
6. Rite Aid accepts Internet printed coupons up to $5.00.
7. You can use a BOGO FREE coupon on a BOGO FREE sale and get both items for FREE.
8. Rite Aid also has another reward program called Wellness Plus where you can earn +Up Rewards. These are similar to Extra Care Bucks at CVS. When you buy participating products, reward money is printed on your receipt that you can use on your next transaction. +Up Rewards roll so you can use them to pay for the same item again and earn +Up Rewards.
9. You can get a Wellness Plus card at Rite Aid stores or you can get one online here. You will need it to receive some sale prices and all +Up Rewards (in addition, your spending will be tracked so you can earn up to 20% off your future purchases).
10. Go here to read Rite Aid’s official coupon policy.