I spent quite a bit of money at Kroger and Meijer on Monday afternoon. I guess it was to be expected since I hadn’t been to the grocery store in a while and with Thanksgiving this week. There’s no photo because there was so much stuff and I was so exhausted by the time we got home that I just wanted to get everything put away! Here’s how the trips broke down:
We bought a Butterball turkey, lots of vegetables, 5 boxes of Stove top stuffing, 2 Marie Callendar pies, 2 bottles of Wesson Oil, 2 large bags of chicken breast, aned 2 beef roasts.
- Total before coupons and discounts $103.57
- Coupons and Discounts $72.16
- My Cost $31.41 -Saved 70%
We bought too much to list!!! Our ham was included in this trip along with everything else we need for Thanksgiving and the next couple of weeks.
- Total before coupons and discounts $102.89
- Coupons and Discounts $30.09
- My Cost 72.80 – Saved 29%