Most people right now are looking for fun things to do at home and that includes my family as well. So, I was super excited when I was given a ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade to try. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! It reminded me of an arcade game from my childhood but I didn’t need to go to the arcade or pump some quarters into it to have a great time!
It was really simple to set up – it literally took us 5 minutes from the time we opened the box until we were playing (and that included reading the directions). We put in 3 AA batteries, plugged in the Blasters, chose the image slide we wanted and turned it on.
We decided to start with the traditional target image. We inserted the image slide into the slot and then we set it up on our ottoman, aimed it towards the wall (make sure it is 5 feet from the wall), turned it on, and starting shooting at the targets. As time went on (yes, we ended up spending 3 hours playing…..), we changed the targets out. I think the duck target is my favorite.
There are 3 different targets to choose between: a Target, a Duck and a UFO. To change the target image, it is really simply. You remove the image slide of the one you don’t want and insert the image slide of the one you do want. There are even fun sound effects. One feature I love is when you aren’t using the extra image slides, they store right on unit (so you’ll never lose them!).
ProjeX is interactive fun for the whole family and it turns any room into an incredible gaming arcade!
- Works best in a dark room, when you project on a light-colored wall with no artwork, wallpaper or painted patterns.
- 5 different built-in games test your speed and skill.
- 3 skill levels – beginner, advanced and expert (The “beginner” setting accommodates even the youngest players in the room.)
- 3 interchangeable image slides! Blast ducks, targets or UFOs – each with its own unique sound effects!
- Change slides to change your level of difficulty:
- Blue (targets) = easy
- Red (UFOs) = medium
- White (ducks) = difficult
- Play solo, head-to-head or “Co-Op,” where 2 players team up and combine scores.
- Experience the excitement of a tournament – but if no one else is around, you can still have fun trying to “up” your own score!
- Portable, battery-operated projector can go wherever you go – inside or out.
- Can also be played outside at night, on the side of a house or on a garage door
- Game requires 3 “AA” batteries (not included)
The ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade retails for for $49.99 and it can be purchased at Target, Walmart and at www.ProjeXGame.com.
This is a sponsored post. All opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced.