I was passing by Whole Foods Market today so I decided to run in and take advantage of the awesome Amazon Prime Day deal I told you guys about here. After combining that deal with Amazon Prime member savings and an Ibotta rebate, I made $0.50 profit just for shopping there. Woohoo!
Here’s how the deal broke down:
- Blue Cheese $5.80 – $0.58 Amazon Prime member discount = $5.22
- Revelation Roquefort Cheese $4.30 – $0.43 Amazon Prime member discount = $3.87
- Flow Alkaline Natural Spring Water $1.00 – $0.10 Amazon Prime member discount = $0.90
- 2 Delicious Cookies (not pictured because my husband and I already ate them – Ha!) $2.52 – $1.01 Amazon Prime member discount = $1.51
- Earned $2.00 cashback from Ibotta ($1.50 for the Flow Water and $0.50 for meeting the 1st July bonus)
- Earned $10.00 Amazon Credit for spending $10.00 or more at Whole Foods Market
- Final Price: $0.50 PROFIT!