I know we have all seen at least 15 stocking stuffer lists by now and it seems like they are all the same!! I don’t know about you but my family loves digging into their stocking almost as much as they love their Christmas presents. Every year though I struggle with coming up with original stocking stuffer ideas that will be used and that won’t break the bank! When I was at Target I was impressed with all the items I found that were $5.00 and under!
Here are the top ten stocking stuffers I found for kids!
- Lego Batgirl or Batman Eraser $1
- Scented Lip Balm Set $4. What little girl wouldn’t love this?!
- Lego Batman Stickers $1
- Matching Game $3. They had so many different characters to pick from for this game!
- Shopkins Socks $1
- String Lights $3. There were a wide variety of children’s movie characters to choose from on these as well!
- Scented Modeling Dough $3
- Kids’ Beanies $3. I thought this Minion one was ADORABLE but there were a ton of options.
- Mermaids Pencil Pouch $3. This cute pouch comes with a note pad, colorful pen and pencil, bright eraser, and a ruler.
- Mini Walkie Talkies $5. How cute are these?! I can just imagine how excited kids would be to get this in their stockings Christmas morning. And I am telling you they would be used constantly! Bonus: they come with the batteries.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for 10 Stocking Stuffers for Her from Target!