One of my favorite ways to save on gas is to take advantage of rewards programs. After all, who wants to pay full price to full up their car? Not me! This past June, Fuel Rewards upgraded all their current members to Instant Gold Status. That means every time members fill up at a Shell gas station, they’ll save at least $0.05 per gallon.
If you are not a member, you can sign up here. It’s totally FREE and you’ll be instantly upgraded to Gold Status and then you’ll be able to save at least $0.05 per gallon every time you fill up this summer.
Other ways to earn points:
- Link a Mastercard and earn a $0.20 per gallon discount for every $300.00 you spend
- Shop and Earn Rewards:
- Dine out at more than 10,000 participating locations and earn 10¢/gal for every $50 spent.
- Shop online and earn for every $50 spent.
- Earn discounts when using your shopper’s reward card at select grocery stores.
- Travel Rewards: earn rewards when you book hotels, airfare, car rentals and vacations
- You can even earn a discount when you refer friends to the program.
- And there are many other ways to earn rewards!
How to Redeem Rewards:
- Redeem your rewards at Shell fuel stations by swiping your reward card in the card reader before you pump your gas
- Then swipe your method of payment and watch the savings add up as the gas flows into your car
- You can check your rewards balance by texting ‘Balance’ to UFUEL (83835)
So, what are you waiting for? Head over here and sign up and start saving on your gas purchases.