The holiday season is here and I don’t know about you but I love to bake goodies and share them with my loved ones during this time. Here’s a super simple recipe for Oreo Fudge that is sure to be a hit with your family. Make sure you check the coupon database to see if there are coupons for any of the ingredients so you can save a few bucks as well!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 15 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 15 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and no lumps remain.
- In the top of a double boiler (or just a glass bowl set over a pot) over lightly simmering water, heat white chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Stir the melted white chocolate and 3/4 of the Oreo cookies into the cream
- Spread into a parchment lined small baking dish (8×8 if you have one). Press the remaining cookies into the top of the fudge to make it look pretty.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours before cutting.
- Slice into small squares, this stuff is rich but oh so good!