If you are looking for a appetizer that everyone will love that tastes delicious and won’t break the bank then you have to make my Wonton Popper Bites. They are a hit at every party. This is seriously one of the easiest recipes to make and it only takes a few minutes to prepare and cook them.
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup mexi blend cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and diced (to make them hotter use 3-4 peppers)
- 1 package 50 count small wonton wraps
- Mix the cream cheese, mexi blend cheese, mozzarella cheese, ranch seasoning and peppers into a bowl until well combined.
- Open the wonton wraps and place them on a flat surface. Put a tablespoon of filling in the middle of each wonton.
- Dip your finger in water and wet the edges of the wonton, fold it over in half and press the edges together. The water will act like glue and seal them shut.
- Fry the wontons in oil over medium- high heat. Cook them for 15-20 seconds on each side.
- Take out of hot oil and let drain on a paper towel.