Are you a new to couponing? Are you struggling or feeling overwhelmed? Then you have come to the right place. After you take my FREE online 9 lesson coupon class you will have all the knowledge you need to start couponing and get the most for your dollar. You can work at your own pace and go back and review lessons as necessary. Make sure you spread the word about this FREE class to your friends!
Here are the materials you need to begin:
- Coupons from the Sunday Newspaper
How to get the most from this course:
- Bookmark our site and check it daily so you don’t miss out on any deals.
- Follow Couponing to be Debt Free on Facebook and Twitter to get up to the minute updates.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter so you receive deals directly to your inbox.
Class Syllabus (you can also print it here):
- Insert schedule
- Coupon lingo
- Store Reward Cards
- FREEBIES at a drug store
- Organizing Coupons
- Coupon Stacking
- Where to find coupons
- Pick a drug store – CVS
- Stockpiling (12 week cycle)
- Pick a drug store – Walgreens
- Understanding Coupons
- Pick a drug store – Rite Aid
- Grocery Store Shopping
- Store Coupon Policies
- Legal Couponing
- Price Books
- The other stores – Target, Walmart, Dollar General, and more!
- Rebates and Free Samples
- Price Matching
- Online Shopping
- Giving Back