Have you heard of Cascadian Farm Organic Products? Dedicated to organic goodness since 1972, Cascadian Farm products are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetically engineered ingredients. Have you tried any organic food? My family is just starting to seriously try organic foods. So, I was really excited when I was contacted by MyBlogSpark to see if I was interested in trying Cascadian Farm Organic Products. I was sent:
- 1 box of Organic Granola Oats and Honey
- 1 Box of Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola
- 1 Box of Organic Cinnamon Crunch
- 1 Box of Organic Fruitful O’s
- 1 Box of Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Chewy Granola Bars
- 1 Box of Organic Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars
- 1 Reusable Shopping Bag
I received these items yesterday and I was really looking forward to breakfast this morning. I made myself a bowl of Organic Granola Oats and Honey. I have to be honest here – I’m not a big fan. The flavor was delicious but the cereal was really crunchy. I know that I am weird. I like soggy cereal. If you like crunchy cereal you will probably like it since there was a sweet honey flavor in the cereal. I then ate an Organic Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bar – now that was tasty. I highly recommend the granola bars. I will be back later in the day to let you know what my husband thinks about his bowl of cereal (I think he is going to try the Organic Cinnamon Crunch).
Visit CascadianFarm.com to learn more and download a $1.00 coupon today!
Now, it’s your turn to win one of these prize packs!
Here’s how to enter:
- One entry for leaving me a comment
- One entry for signing up to follow me on Twitter (leave me a comment saying you have done that. If you are already following me on Twitter leave me a comment saying so)
- One entry for becoming a fan of Couponing to be Debt Free on Facebook (leave me a comment to let me know you did this. If you are already a fan leave me a comment saying so)
- One entry for grabbing my button (leave me comment to let me know that you did this)
- One entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog and linking back to this giveaway (leave me a comment to let me know that you did this)
- One entry for subscribing to Couponing to be Debt Free (leave me a comment to let me know that you did this – with your e-mail address)
This contest ends Friday, May 14th at 11:59 p.m. EST. 1 person will be randomly chosen using random.org. Please make sure you include your e-mail address with your comments so I know who to contact should you win. Good luck!