My husband and I stopped by Rite Aid this evening and I had a great Zyrtec-D deal worked out.
- Buy 2 boxes of 24ct. Zyrtec-D $22.99 each = $45.98
- Use 2 $6.00 MQ (subtract $12.00) = $33.98
- Use $5 off $25.00 Rite Aid Coupon (subtract $5.00) = $28.98
- Enter receipt on Riteaid.com for credit towards Zyrtec Rewards (I now would reach the $75.00 requirement and earn $20.00 Rite Aid gift certificate) = -$20.00
- Total cost $8.98 for 2 boxes Zyrtec-D 24ct. (my husband really suffers from bad allergies!)
So, do you think the deal worked out? No, of course not. He had reached his limit for purchasing Zyrtec-D for the month (we are only allowed 3 boxes per month per state law). We knew there was a limit but we did not know what it was. There have been such great deals on Zyrtec-D this month and we have tried to stock up. However, thanks to those few people who are criminals, those of us who try to save money by using coupons with sales are punished. It makes me so mad! My $6.00 MQ expires in 2 days. 🙁