In this month’s Family Circle Magazine, there is an ad for Disney’s Mobile Magic Application for your Verizon cell phone. Since I love any technology gadget my eye was immediately drawn to this ad. The app has the ability to do the following:
- Get attraction wait times
- Find your favorite characters in the park
- Navigate the parks with GPS enabled maps
- Find the day’s events
- Find your favorite restaurant and get a link to a phone number to call that restaurant to make a reservation
- Find the nearest restroom!!!!!!!
- Access transportation information (shuttles, monorail, etc..)
- Games and trivia
The cost is $9.99 for 180 days. Unfortunately it is only available to Verizon subscribers. Since I have an iPhone with AT&T, I am out of luck. However, I can’t imagine that Disney wouldn’t eventually offer this to all cell phone providers. Go here to read more about this app and to sign up if interested.